Lifetime resident of WashingtonEducation:
- Roosevelt High School - Seattle
- University of Washington - Bachelor of Arts
- University of Washington - Law School
- Gonzaga University School of Law - Doctor of Jurisprudence
Snohomish County and King County Arbitrator. Former Snohomish County and King County Superior Court Judge Pro Tem. Former Snohomish County and King County Superior Court Commissioner Pro Tem. Former King County District Court Judge Pro Tem.
- Graduated Highline High School- Seattle.
- Undergraduate and Law degree from the University of Washington.
Practiced law in Snohomish County for over 18 years.
Former Law Clerk for the Honorable Ellen J. Fair.
Former Snohomish County Deputy Prosecuting Attorney
- Marysville - Pilchuck High School
- Washington State University, Pullman, Washington - Bachelor of ARts & Sicence, May 2010, cum laude
- Mississippi Collega School of Law, Jackson, Mississippi - Doctor of Jurisprudence, May 2013
In addition to practicing family law, Dustin also teaches a Divorce Class and supervises the Snohomish County Family Law Clinic attorney's who volunteer their time to help people obtain divorces. He was the Oso landslide relief attorney. In 2014, Dustin received the David A. Kastle Pro Bono Publico Award
for excellent service.
Gabriela graduated from European University Law School in Romania. She practiced law in Romania for seven years prior to moving to Snohomish County. She recently finished her fourth year of the Law Clerk Program while working with this office. Upon completion, she will become a Washington State Attorney.
Peggy has five years of education at Central Washington University, with a major in Business Administration and focus on Pre-Law, a one year Paralegal Certificate and a Legal Research Certification. She has 17 years experience working in business and corporate law, with the past 11 years specializing in family law.
Our fees are reasonable and fair. For over 16 years, our flat fees for uncontested dissolutions have remained at $700 if there are no children, and $900 with children. In addition to the attorney's fees, there is a court filing fee of $314 that the county charges. There is also an approximate $100 fee for a mandatory parenting class for those who have children.
Our attorney's fees for contested cases continue to be between $275 - $300 per hour, depending upon which attorney works on the case.
The time involved in your case performed by our Law Clerk is charged at $175 per hour and $150 per hour for Paralegal time.